Sunday, March 17, 2013

Vancouver Coal Harbor

It's pretty rare to catch a sunny day in Vancouver these days, so I felt the urgent need to take advantage when the clouds finally relented, letting us have a peek of summer weather.

I hopped over to Coal Harbor for a quick visit and a brain break- over the past little while I've been immensely busy with an animated commercial that I'm working on. Despite my best efforts however, the project is a little behind with a copious amount of work left.

Why is it that production schedules never go according to plan??

DSC_0449c DSC_0525d DSC_0438c DSC_0580b DSC_0580c

I also can't wait until all the gloom passes and summer finally hits. I am definitely a summer girl. It's been my favourite season ever since I could remember.

There's something in the air that just buzzes and hums, it gives me an extra surge of energy to do... stuff. To go out, meet with friends, get a drink, whatever. Winter just makes me want to stockpile food and hibernate forever alone.

But honestly, I'm really excited for the first few days we make it past 20 degrees. And patio dining. And ice-cream on those sweltering days. And hitting the beach. And summer blockbusters! And finding the perfect summer anthem on the radio :)

Ugh, cannot wait!

7 comments:

  1. I am definitely a summer girl too. Sweet skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure look adorable, and ready for the warm weather. Love your outfit (and those funky shoes ;) ) As a native New Yorker, I know exactly what you mean by taking advantage of the sunny skies.

    XOXO Nensi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    Summer time is always the best time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nensi :)
    I'm so jelly of you! I've been wanting to go to New York for the longest time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gorgeous,

    This is such an adorable outfit. We're so lucky to live on the west coast where we can wear bare legs in March once in awhile! I took full advantage of the sun yesterday too :)

    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love this outfit!

    You have a great blog - will definitely be keeping up to date with your latest trends. :)

    xO

    ReplyDelete