Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chambray with Me

The ever present denim shirt trend keeps going, and I wanted to do a little twist on it for my own version. I knotted the bottom ends and folded in my collar to pair up with my leather A-line skirt.

vancouver style blogvancouver style blog

I also did something I very rarely ever do... wear lipstick!

vancouver style blog

vancouver style blogvancouver style blog

vancouver style blog

my new watch

Went with a classic red lip and finished off the look with my new watch that just came in!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks! I got this a while ago online, but you can get one just like it at Topshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. I love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried commenting on this yesterday from my phone and it wouldnt work...so you can tell how much I loved this outfit that I hunt it down today to comment lol. This is my fave look of you. Dont know what item I like the best...I guess EVERYTHING...stay looking pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh that is so sweet! :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaaazing. You have such an awesome view of the city too! x

    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this... so cute!!!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there!


    Loving your blog, my name is Katie Elliott I own www.tagatrend.co.uk)
    The website works like this: each week I announce a new fashion trend, and people send from all over the world send in pictures of themselves wearing that trend to tagatrend@gmail.com along with their name, age, town and a link to their blog.

    These pictures then appear on our Facebook wall at http://www.facebook.com/TagATrend and on the Tag a Trend site.

    This week’s trend is ‘Leather’ and as I can see you are loving the trend, I thought you might be interested in getting involved and sending in a pic of yourself in something leather! Your picture will be featured with a direct link back to your blog so is great for spreading the word about your site!

    Look forward to hearing from you!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete