Monday, February 25, 2013

Cozy Day off with Cheerio

Things have been really hectic for me for the past couple of week. With meetings, new clients, new projects and Topshop on top of everything else, I feet like I barely had a chance to breathe.

But today I get the day off, and I'm really relishing the moment to just take some time for myself. Grabbing a tea and cozying up with my pet bunny Cheerio to catch up on my news and blog reading.

lucy & CHEERIOlucy & CHEERIO  lucy & CHEERIO lucy & CHEERIO

lucy & CHEERIO lucy & CHEERIO

I'm wearing my new chunky knit sweater from Topshop.

I just love the colors, and it's so comfy! Perfect for a cozy and chill day like today.

lucy & CHEERIO lucy & CHEERIO

I have a few errands to run and a nail appointment, but I'm planning on coming home and watching last night Oscar's in it's full entirety. I love love love the Oscar's, and was really disappointed that I couldn't catch the live version last night, but I guess I can always just pretend it's happening now hah.

Too bad today can't last forever.

Cause tomorrow it's back to work, ad I have a big deadline for Friday and still an insane amount of work to do.

But hopefully I'll still get a chance to blog and update.

But until next time :) hope you're all having a happy Monday!

19 comments:

  1. oh my gosh your bunny is the absolute sweetest!! thank you so much for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater! And your bunny is so adorable, I just can't haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Hah isn't he just the cutest? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want your bunny...hahahaha ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah hope I won't have a bunnynapping anytime soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. your bunny is adorable!!! i've had two bunnies before and they are just so cute :) and i love your new sweater hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh thanks! Yeah, he's my first bunny and just the cutest thing ever. I never knew how affectionate and smart bunnies can be! I've actually taught him to do a bunch of tricks and he's always giving me bunny kisses :) heh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness. cheerio might just be the cutest thing i've ever seen! i want a bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh he's an awesome bunny! He does 360 spin kicks and jumps all the time. Maybe I'll upload a video sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I've nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Details here: http://paidmadeandgifted.com/2013/03/06/beautiful-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww you have a pet bunny! <3 Cheerio is like the cutest thing ever!!! I absolutely adore bunnies! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know, me too! Bunnies are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete