Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pop of Pink

One of my favorite things about this time of year is the beautiful sight of cherry blossom trees blooming all around the city. The delicate pink petals floating throughout the air paint Vancouver in a wash of romance.

It's a shame that they only last for a few weeks, but I suppose that's what makes them so special and celebrated. Their fleeting nature adds weight to their beauty and reverence.
Vancouver cherry blossoms  Vancouver fashion blog
I felt inspired to put together a bright spring-time outfit with loud splashes of color.
Vancouver fashion blog  Vancouver fashion blog
Experimented in shooting with my Nikon 55-200 mm camera lens, which I barely ever use due to neglectful laziness.
DSC_0407-8
Vancouver fashion blog    Vancouver fashion blogVancouver cherry blossoms

Coral Shift Dress: Sammy Dress | Printed Blazer: Ebay  | Satin Peep-Toe Pumps: Hollywood Boutique | Gold Plated Belt: Asos


3 comments:

  1. That coral is such a great colour! Stumbled across your blog and I will be sure to check back for updates!

    PS - Check out the giveaway for a $200 Le Chateau gift card on my blog! :)
    xo
    Aleesha
    http://covetandacquire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I missed your last giveaway, but will attempt to try and make it to your upcoming event!

    ReplyDelete