Friday, April 5, 2013

Vibrant Tones, Clean Lines

A simple outfit, with fresh colors and a clean silhouette for spring.

Vancouver Style Blog Vancouver Style Blog

Stepped into Starbucks for my daily fix to discover that it was their 20th birthday! I believe this was only specific to the location though (not brand-wide).

To celebrate, they gave away little take home bags of their tribute blend coffee.

Starbucks Vancouver Style Blog

Vancouver Style Blog Vancouver Style Blog

If you follow by blog, you'll know it's not often that I'll don a pant but I just couldn't resist this rich color and the exquisite fit.

White Textured Top - Joe Fresh | Coral-Red Tailored Pant - Joe Fresh | Nude Point Kitten Heel - Aldo | Cat-Eye Sunglasses - Ebay


 

17 comments:

  1. Isn't Joe Fresh awesome? Your outfit totally rocks! I'm obsessed with your coral pants.

    XOXO Nensi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love Joe Fresh, always such good deals! (Those pants were 15$ on sale!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, talk about "great deals", and they look fabulous on you! đŸ’‹

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are fantastic and free coffee is always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Caroline! And yes, free anything is almost always a nice surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so fresh and ready for Spring! Joe Fresh is quickly becoming one of my favorite shops this season. I just love everything in there :) xo

    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Spring look - especially the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear,

    so I finally find the time to comment on one of your amazing posts!
    First of all I love your pictures! They are alwys so bright and cheerful...also your outfits - just lovely!
    Keep it up like that <3

    Much love!

    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! That encourages me to wear them more often hah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awh thanks Alina! That's so nice, made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, it seems I always walk away with some great finds from there!
    Definitely going to go there more often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the first picture, you look just like Shay Mitchell (Emily Fields) from Pretty Little Liars!<3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg I wish! Hah she's gorgeous, love her.

    ReplyDelete