Thursday, April 18, 2013

Printed Skirts & Oreo Desserts

My outfit for today.

vancouver style blog

I think this could have really benefited from a bold red lip, but I was in a rush to get out the door.

So I've recently just found a new obsession; birthday cake Oreos!

And no, they are not paying me for this (but they totally should. Mr. Christie, call me!) I just have a ridiculous appreciation for sweets and desserts.

birthday oreos

birthday oreos

DSbirthday oreos

Someone take these away from me.

Animal Print Skirt: Ebay  |  Leather Crop Top: Forever 21  |  Loose Knit Shawl: Urban  |  Red flats: Aldo

6 comments:

  1. Love your skirt! Those oreos look amazing I hope I never find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are dangerously addicting! Hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Oreos are seriously dangerous for me too! You look adorable here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh thanks! Yeah they are so bad, can't handle it hah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are nice designed for new visitors. You are able to buy youtube views via multiple sellers on inexpensive fees.
    cheap youtube views (com.br) is always good for your youtube marketing

    ReplyDelete