Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stripes & Leather

I wore this black and taupe striped top backwards, and tucked in and around my skirt to create a crop top look. The shirt was a little sheer, so I paired it with a simple black bandeau.

Vancouver style blogVancouver style blog

Vancouver style blog



Vancouver style blog Vancouver style blog Vancouver style blogVancouver style blogVancouver style blog

Striped Open Back Top: Urban Outfitters  |  Black Leather Skirt: eBay  |  Peep Toe Heels: Hollywood Boutique  |  Quilted Black Flap Bag: Night Market

15 comments:

  1. Damn girl! Those legs :) I love the top, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit looks amazing! You have a great style!
    Please check out my blog and let's follow each other!
    http://prettylittletreasures.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So flirty and fresh! I love the idea of wearing your top backwards. It looks fabulous with your gorgeous skirt, and those amazing peep toes! 'Wekr' it girl!

    XOXO Nensi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I love the leather and striped combination. It's so very classy and edgy. :)

    Love, Em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Undeniably sensational and extremely watch-worthy as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Like your blog and trendy! We are a fairly new company that’s a fusion between a magazine and a blog, focusing on current fashion trends through bloggers like you. If you are interested, email me at y.leenda.linda@gmail.com
    http://wearmyfashionmag.blogspot.com thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look, i really really love it :) it suits you too ;)

    marija from www.allthingslady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I love mixing different textures and prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I love trying to finbd new ways to refresh an old shirt! Thanks Nensi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great incorporation of this summer's trends. What an amazing outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. where did you get your template? i love your blog. I'm new at blogging, mind checking out my site? nicolewong30.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete