Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Fair Lady

Whenever I put this hat on, I instantly feel more elegant and lady-like.

I have always admired the spectacular hat game they have going on at the formal social gatherings in Europe.

Beautifully structured couture hats that are more like pieces of art than head gear... Kate Middleton must have the world's most gorgeous accessories closet.

Sadly mine is just the basic black felt hat, but I do think it still adds that touch of lady.

Vancouver style blog Vancouver style blogVancouver style blog Vancouver style blog Vancouver style blog

Green Textured Dress: Urban Outfitters  |  Brown Leather Boots: Tory Burch  |  Black Felt Hat: H&M  |  Black Stam Bag: Marc Jacob

16 comments:

  1. You look great! I love that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in the hat :) And I like the shape of the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The dress was a steal I caught it on sale for $10 hah yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it when you get a great deal? It's such a thrill :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love that hat and the dress, you look absolutely lovely!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute outfit! loving the hat and boots, stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautfiul!
    really love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, nicely styled! Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite shops.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, especially the hat- and you are a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I find really great stuff there sometimes! One of my favs too.

    ReplyDelete