Monday, January 14, 2013

Lucy's Artbook

I have some exciting news to share..

I finally got my own Wacom Tablet!!! I've been wanting one for. ever. I use them to do digital paintings and such, but kept putting off getting one for myself as they can get quite pricy.

I used to just borrow them from my school resources office, but that opportunity vanished after I graduated.

tablet 1 tablet 2

Since then, I've just never had access to the proper tools to do the computer sketches/drawings I used to.

Well all that is about to change! I'm planning on doing them a lot more frequently now, and am hoping to really hone my skills.

Here's some of my past work.

Painting 1

 



Painting 2 Painting 3

Would you guys be interested in more posts related to my artwork?

15 comments:

  1. Lovely drawings :) I'd love to see more, you're talented !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! the tab looks awesome and your works are eve more amazing!!

    I stumbled into your blog for the first time and really love some of the posts you have on here.

    I am officially one of your followers on Bloglovin'.

    Have a wonderful day

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'll definitely try to create more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, thanks for your support! I'm so glad that you're enjoying the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations~ Keep up the good work! Cheers~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's rad.. Keep posted! Your talented my girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. your illustrations are gorgeous! congrats on the new tablet :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this kind of art! Very different! What a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! Glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! I have a Wacom, too, and I love it so much!

    http://2ndhandknowledge.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on getting your Wacom Tablet!!! One of these days I will get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah you should! They're so much fun!

    ReplyDelete