Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sneakers & Sunglasses

Hello lovlies,

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far!

I went to try this great little French cafe on Davie st. called Baguette & Co. They're fairly new, but I believe there's another location on W. Broadway.

I loved it :) they have a great cozy atmosphere, with whimsical French music playing and the smell of croissants in the air. They also have an amazing array of delicate pastries and desserts- I want to try them all!

DSC_0039b DSC_0043b DSC_0048b

I just went with a scone and muffin for today, but I will definitely be back to try something a little bit more fun and unique.

DSC_0050b

Wore my cat-like sunnies today :)

DSC_0051b DSC_0052b DSC_0062b DSC_0063b DSC_0072c

I can't wait for summer to get here so I can bust these out more often!

9 comments:

  1. hey lucy! thanks so much for liking my latest post. from reading this post it sounds like you're from vancouver? i'm from victoria! what a small world :) you look gorgeous by the way. definitely trying baquette & co next time i'm on the mainland!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so do you visit Vancouver quite often?
    It is such small world! We can share fave shopping spots, cafes and restaurants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, all the time!! I love the island but it can be a bit suffocating, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shades and the leopard print scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The different types of doors for your home, with traditional materials such as velvet.
    Most of the manufacture companies of walk in tub shopping involves finding a
    model that costs less than 1000.

    ReplyDelete