Friday, March 28, 2014

Mad about Plaid

When I was in junior high, I was dying to get contacts. I thought glasses were clunky, and an immediate indication of your nerd level. But after years of wearing soft lenses 7 days/week, I've learned to love and look forward to those few days a week where I just let my eyes breathe.

Here's an outfit I wore with my deep brown wayfarer frames and comfy plaid flannel shirt.

Vancouver fashion blogVancouver fashion blog

 



Vancouver fashion blogVancouver fashion blogVancouver fashion blog

 

7 comments:

  1. This is a seriously adorable outfit. And that hat is a perfect accessory. All around amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love this look, and the glasses complete it!!
    TunesAndTunics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! You have such cool style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooooove your look! And the glasses are perfect babe.

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, and I checked out your blog :) definitely will return to see updates!

    ReplyDelete