Wednesday, August 20, 2014

White on Black

This past weekend was the fashion and beauty summit BeautyCon held out in sunny Los Angeles, and I was fortunate enough to get a chance to check it out!

I wanted to wear something simple and relaxed for the day, yet still look chic and polished. I ended up going with a minimalistic white top and some high waisted leather shorts, topped off with a statement necklace.

Vancouver style blogVancouver style blogVancouver style blogVancouver style blog

DSC_0365bVancouver fashion blogVancouver style blog Vancouver style blog

For the convention, I swapped my heels out for some comfy ballet flats to better navigate around the building. I also took my hair down for a more relaxed look.

Here's a peek, but I'll be sure to update with more details on my experience at Beautycon in another post, so stay tuned!

Vancouver beauty blog

White minimalist top: Joe Fresh  |  Black leather shorts: Topshop  |  Gem Necklace: Wanderlust + Co  |  Taupe Heels: Aldo (with DIY modifications)


 

 

2 comments: