Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Tree

We finally got a chance to put up our tree! Christmas is my favorite time of the year; there's just such a festive spirit and cheerful buzz in the air. Hearing carols on the radio, gorgeous Christmas-themed window displays, warm holiday Starbucks- all put a smile on my face.


Image


Image


I picked out the decorations based on a gold, green, and silver theme. Not to be a hater, but I've never been a fan of the red x green combo.. I don't know, just looks so clashy to me. But to each their own, maybe I just haven't seen it done right.


Image


Saw this super cute tree at Pacific Center. It has plush cheetahs on it!


Image


Image


Here's my outfit for today.


035b 034


033


I still have some last-minute gift shopping to do, but really not looking forward to facing the stressful crowds out there.


What are some of your favorite places to get gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment